Want to register with us?
When you come to All Smiles for a general dental appointment, whether you have a specific problem with your teeth or just require a dental check-up, you’ll feel welcome as soon as you walk through the door.
Our whole team is dedicated to providing the very best in dental health care, and we are highly experienced in treating nervous patients who may have put off seeking treatment.
For new patients we will take a full dental and medical history before you sit in the dentist’s chair, and will address any concerns or questions you may have.
Once we have established your history, one of our dental team will carry out a thorough examination of your mouth, looking at your teeth, gums and surrounding structures.
We will take photographs and x-rays as required to help with diagnosis.
Would you like To discuss your options?
Book your first appointment today register below
- Mondays 09:00 – 18:00
- Tuesdays 09:00 – 18:00
- Wednesdays 09:00 – 18:00
- Thursdays 09:00 – 18:00
- Fridays 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturdays 09:00 – 16:00
- Sunday Closed
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Free consultations on cosmetic treatments
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For New Patients Treatment
New Patient Consultation
|New patient consultation||£45.00|
|Children’s examination||Under 10 years||£25.00|
|Children’s examination||From 10-16 years||£50.00|
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health