General Dentistry In Bromley
GENERAL DENTISTRY TREATMENTS IN BROMLEY
Dental treatment can make some people anxious, but with us you are in safe hands as we welcome all nervous patients. Enquire today to see how we can put your mind at rest.
ROOT CANAL TREATMENT IN BROMLEY
The aim of the treatment is to remove all infection from the root canal. Root canal treatment is a skilled and time-consuming procedure, so in most cases you will need at least two visits to the practice. Treatment is carried out under local anaesthetic and should feel no different to having a filling.
Root Canal Therapy
At the first appointment, the infected pulp is removed and if any abscess is present it will be drained. The root canal is thoroughly cleaned and shaped ready for a filling. A temporary filling will be put in place to allow the tooth time to settle and to make sure all infection has cleared.
Your second appointment will enable your dentist to check that the infection has fully healed before the tooth is permanently filled.
EXTRACTIONS AND ORAL SURGERY
We will provide you with full aftercare advice if you need an extraction, and will also discuss replacement options for your tooth, including dental implants and bridges.
Arrange a Consultation
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on cosmetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
FEE GUIDE FOR GENERAL DENTISTRY TREATMENT
Root Canal Treatment
* treatment costs vary according to the complexity and upon an individual case by case basis.
Are Missing Teeth Affecting Your Confidence?
Dr Ash Can Help You
Visit Our Dedicated Website For More Information