tooth coloured crowns
tooth coloured crowns in Bromley
A crown is a type of dental restoration used to fix teeth that have been broken, weakened by decay or contain a very large filling. Here is how it works:
- An impression is taken of the tooth that needs restoring.
- A crown is made in the dental laboratory to fit the tooth precisely and match the neighbouring teeth.
- The tooth is then prepared and the crown fitted securely on top.
A crown could be a good solution for you if you have some discoloured fillings and would like to improve their appearance. Crowns can be used to replace these to give you a more appealing smile. Additionally, if you have had root canal treatment you will need a crown to protect or cap the restored tooth, allowing you to eat and bite down on it as if it was a real tooth. Crowns are also used to anchor a bridge or denture firmly in place in the mouth.
- Strengthens remaining tooth structure.
- Natural-looking restoration.
- Functions like a real tooth, so you can bite and chew as usual.
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Free consultations on cosmetic treatments
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
I have been petrified of the dentist having bad experiences in the past. When I first met Dr Ash, his highly professional knowledge and caring attitude which made me to decide to have my implant at All Smiles Dental Practice. I was slightly nervous on the first procedure, yet with Dr Ash kept me informed […]
Dr Ash Deved is brilliant!! He was able to sort out my cracked crown quickly and with no pain. His manner is calming and professional. The office is comfortable and all the staff are friendly and warm. I would really suggest you try Ash and his team for a simple clean and check-up – he’s […]
After many years of grimacing because I was too afraid to smile, I finally took the plunge and saw Dr. Ash about getting front caps. I should have done it years ago. They look great and give me a lot more confidence in social situations. What really impressed me about Dr. Ash was the amount […]
I used to suck my thumb and my front tooth started to protrude outwards. When I was older I felt self-conscious about my teeth and decided to get them straightened. Dr Deved was recommended to me by a family friend. He used Invisalign which meant wearing plastic retainers to straighten my teeth over a 6-8 […]
Fee Guide For tooth coloured crowns Treatment
|White dental crown||From||£575.00|
|Gold dental crown||From||£595.00|
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health
Other Comsetic Treatments
Tooth coloured crowns