tooth coloured crowns Bromley
tooth coloured crowns in Bromley
- An impression is taken of the tooth that needs restoring.
- A crown is made in the dental laboratory to fit the tooth precisely and match the neighbouring teeth.
- The tooth is then prepared and the crown fitted securely on top.
A crown could be a good solution for you if you have some discoloured fillings and would like to improve their appearance. Crowns can be used to replace these to give you a more appealing smile. Additionally, if you have had root canal treatment you will need a crown to protect or cap the restored tooth, allowing you to eat and bite down on it as if it was a real tooth. Crowns are also used to anchor a bridge or denture firmly in place in the mouth.
- Strengthens remaining tooth structure.
- Natural-looking restoration.
- Functions like a real tooth, so you can bite and chew as usual.
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Free consultations on cosmetic treatments
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For tooth coloured crowns Treatment
|White dental crown||From||£575.00|
|Gold dental crown||From||£595.00|
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health
Other Comsetic Treatments
Tooth coloured crowns