tooth coloured crowns Bromley
tooth coloured crowns in Bromley
- An impression is taken of the tooth that needs restoring.
- A crown is made in the dental laboratory to fit the tooth precisely and match the neighbouring teeth.
- The tooth is then prepared and the crown fitted securely on top.
A crown could be a good solution for you if you have some discoloured fillings and would like to improve their appearance. Crowns can be used to replace these to give you a more appealing smile. Additionally, if you have had root canal treatment you will need a crown to protect or cap the restored tooth, allowing you to eat and bite down on it as if it was a real tooth. Crowns are also used to anchor a bridge or denture firmly in place in the mouth.
- Strengthens remaining tooth structure.
- Natural-looking restoration.
- Functions like a real tooth, so you can bite and chew as usual.
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Free consultations on cosmetic treatments
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For tooth coloured crowns Treatment
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health
Other Comsetic Treatments
Tooth coloured crowns