teeth whitening Bromley
teeth whitening in Bromley
At All Smiles we offer both home tooth whitening, using specially-made trays and whitening gel, and in-practice whitening using the Zoom teeth whitening system.
Home tooth whitening usually takes about two weeks to complete. Using the custom-made trays, you apply the gel to your teeth at night, or for a few hours during the day.
The Zoom whitening system takes an hour, after which you will leave with teeth that are dramatically brighter. During the procedure, your lips and gums are covered and a gel is applied to your teeth. A special light is positioned over your teeth to activate the gel, which gently penetrates your teeth, breaking up stains and discolouration. Whiter, brighter teeth in less than an hour!
Before & After With Enlighten
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Free consultations on cosmetic treatments
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For teeth whitening Treatment
|Initial check-up and home whitening kit which includes 3 gels||£199.00|
|In surgery power whitening alone ( 2hr procedure )||£395.00|
|Combination of power whitening and home whitening 3 gels||£550.00|
|Extra tubes each||£30.00|
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health
Other cosmetic treatments
Tooth coloured crowns