Hidden Braces In Bromley
Lingual Braces Bromley
Lingual Braces in Bromley
Lingual braces are a fixed dental brace but instead of being attached to the front of your teeth, they are placed on the inside of your teeth, facing your tongue, making them practically invisible to everyone else.
Sometimes referred to as “hidden braces”, these braces work in a similar way to other traditional fixed braces in that brackets are attached to the teeth and then connected with wire.
Just like traditional fixed braces, Lingual braces can be used to:
- Correct protruding teeth
- Close gaps in your teeth
- Space out overcrowded teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Neaten out the height of teeth
- Correct some problems with bite
Book A FREE Consultation
For Lingual Braces Today
Bromley Orthodontist To Straighten Teeth Invisibly
The Orthodontist at All Smiles, Bromley will need to assess your teeth and bite in order to ensure that you are eligible to wear this type of dental brace. In a small number of cases, patients with an extreme overbite may find that lingual braces are not suitable because their bite causes too much pressure on the back of the teeth and increases the risk of the brackets falling off.
If you find that Lingual Braces are not suitable for you, we will talk you through the options for alternative ways to straighten your teeth.
If you decide to go ahead with Lingual Braces, an impression will be taken of your mouth and teeth and this will be used to custom make the brackets to fit exactly on to your teeth. At your next appointment, our orthodontist will then cement the brackets on to the back of your teeth.
Please book a consultation to find out more about straightening your teeth with Lingual Braces. At All Smiles Dental in Bromley, our skilled orthodontist has years of experience in helping patients to achieve a stunning smile. We will gladly see private patients who have either been referred for orthodontic treatment or those patients who just long to get the smile of their dreams.
Contact the surgery to find out more.
- Just like traditional fixed braces, can correct mild and severe orthodontic dental cases very precisely
- Are extremely discreet as they are fixed to the back of your teeth
- Any discolouration or white spots that can sometimes occur with traditional fixed braves would now be on the inside of the teeth rather than the outside
- Are suitable for adults and teenagers
- Are thought to be more comfortable
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- Dedicated and committed team, made up of specialists in treatment areas, such as Orthodontics
Fee Guide For Lingual Braces Treatment
|Simple Case||From £4500|
|Complex Case||From £8000|
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health