Invisalign BromleyLeading Invisalign Dentist In Bromley
Invisalign Braces in Bromley
If you have gaps in your teeth, or they are crooked, crowded, or misaligned, then some form orthodontic treatment is needed to correct your smile.
Traditional fixed braces are not usually aesthetically pleasing as it can be obvious that you have braces on. But the team at All Smiles Dental can offer you an option called Invisalign; the latest technology in discreet adult orthodontic treatment.
Book A FREE Consultation
For Invisalign® Today
How do the Invisalign aligners work?
Invisalign works in a similar manner to conventional braces, by correcting the position of gapped, crooked, or flared teeth.
The biggest advantage with this treatment is, unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses a series of discreet, removable, aligners or trays made from clear plastic, that are worn over the teeth rather than being fixed to the teeth.
Each one is designed to gently put pressure on the teeth to move into a certain position before the subsequent aligner can be worn. Gradually over time, and a whole series of aligners later, your teeth become straighter.
Invisalign aligners are suitable for all adults, with minor or complex orthodontic cases, and are both comfortable and versatile.
At our dental practice in Bromley, we offer 3 different versions for Invisalign braces.
The most popular Invisalign version, suitable for many patients, especially those with complex teeth issues. Typical treatment time is between 12-18 months
Operates in the same way as the traditional Invisalign full system, but is designed for less complex cases, with typical treatment time of approximately 7 months.
consists of 7 aligners, and is suitable for patients with milder cases.
The Invisalign process:
- The first step is to have an initial consultation with our orthodontic dentist in Bromley, to discuss suitability of the treatment.
- Next a dental examination will need to be conducted, and this includes taking dental impressions of your teeth, digital scans, x-rays, and photographs of your current smile. This information is then forwarded to the Invisalign laboratory.
- There the dental technicians will use this information to create a 3D diagram of your teeth, together with a suggested treatment plan.
- At your next appointment we can we can show you this treatment plan and how your teeth will look once the procedure is completed.
- Being able to see what your teeth will look like before you have even started treatment is something you don’t get with other orthodontic forms of treatment.
- Once the treatment plan is signed off then the dental technicians will start the process of creating your custom-made Invisalign aligners. The whole process from initial consultation through to starting treatment takes around 4-6 weeks.
How to use the aligners:
Depending on what your treatment plan consists of, there may be as few as 10, or as many as 30 aligners in order to complete your Invisalign treatment. The aligners needs to be changed every two weeks, and worn in sequence.
A follow-up appointment with your dentist will be made every 4-6 weeks to check the progress of the treatment. Invisalign aligners need to be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day, and need to be removed while eating and brushing/flossing.
If you’d like to find out more about how Invisalign treatments can improve your smile, contact us All Smiles Dental to book a free, no-obligation consultation worth £70.
- It’s very discreet, due to it’s clear aligners
- It’s removable, so you can brush and floss your teeth with ease
- The custom-made aligners are designed with your comfort in mind
- Appointments are quick and convenient with no time-consuming wire changes or bracket repositioning.
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- Dedicated and committed team
I have been petrified of the dentist having bad experiences in the past. When I first met Dr Ash, his highly professional knowledge and caring attitude which made me to decide to have my implant at All Smiles Dental Practice. I was slightly nervous on the first procedure, yet with Dr Ash kept me informed […]
Dr Ash Deved is brilliant!! He was able to sort out my cracked crown quickly and with no pain. His manner is calming and professional. The office is comfortable and all the staff are friendly and warm. I would really suggest you try Ash and his team for a simple clean and check-up – he’s […]
After many years of grimacing because I was too afraid to smile, I finally took the plunge and saw Dr. Ash about getting front caps. I should have done it years ago. They look great and give me a lot more confidence in social situations. What really impressed me about Dr. Ash was the amount […]
I used to suck my thumb and my front tooth started to protrude outwards. When I was older I felt self-conscious about my teeth and decided to get them straightened. Dr Deved was recommended to me by a family friend. He used Invisalign which meant wearing plastic retainers to straighten my teeth over a 6-8 […]
Fee Guide For Invisalign Braces Treatment
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health