Leading Invisalign Dentist In Bromley
Invisalign Braces Bromley
Invisalign Braces in Bromley
Traditional fixed braces are not usually aesthetically pleasing as it can be obvious that you have braces on. But the team at All Smiles Dental can offer you an option called Invisalign; the latest technology in discreet adult orthodontic treatment.
Book A FREE Consultation
For Invisalign® Today
How do the Invisalign aligners work?
Invisalign works in a similar manner to conventional braces, by correcting the position of gapped, crooked, or flared teeth.
The biggest advantage with this treatment is, unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses a series of discreet, removable, aligners or trays made from clear plastic, that are worn over the teeth rather than being fixed to the teeth.
Each one is designed to gently put pressure on the teeth to move into a certain position before the subsequent aligner can be worn. Gradually over time, and a whole series of aligners later, your teeth become straighter.
At our dental practice in Bromley, we offer 3 different versions for Invisalign braces.
The Invisalign process:
- The first step is to have an initial consultation with our orthodontic dentist in Bromley, to discuss suitability of the treatment.
- Next a dental examination will need to be conducted, and this includes taking dental impressions of your teeth, digital scans, x-rays, and photographs of your current smile. This information is then forwarded to the Invisalign laboratory.
- There the dental technicians will use this information to create a 3D diagram of your teeth, together with a suggested treatment plan.
- At your next appointment we can we can show you this treatment plan and how your teeth will look once the procedure is completed.
- Being able to see what your teeth will look like before you have even started treatment is something you don’t get with other orthodontic forms of treatment.
- Once the treatment plan is signed off then the dental technicians will start the process of creating your custom-made Invisalign aligners. The whole process from initial consultation through to starting treatment takes around 4-6 weeks.
How to use the aligners:
Depending on what your treatment plan consists of, there may be as few as 10, or as many as 30 aligners in order to complete your Invisalign treatment. The aligners needs to be changed every two weeks, and worn in sequence.
A follow-up appointment with your dentist will be made every 4-6 weeks to check the progress of the treatment. Invisalign aligners need to be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day, and need to be removed while eating and brushing/flossing.
If you’d like to find out more about how Invisalign treatments can improve your smile, contact us All Smiles Dental to book a free, no-obligation consultation worth £70.
- It’s very discreet, due to it’s clear aligners
- It’s removable, so you can brush and floss your teeth with ease
- The custom-made aligners are designed with your comfort in mind
- Appointments are quick and convenient with no time-consuming wire changes or bracket repositioning.
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For Invisalign Braces Treatment
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health