White Fillings In Bromley
WHITE FILLINGS BROMLEY
The treatment may be an ideal solution for you if you have subtle to moderate traces of tooth decay. This dental filling not only seals up unsightly cosmetic dental issues, but can also remove the discomfort caused by decay and even reshape the teeth.
If you have old, grey amalgam fillings, we will replace them with dental fillings that will match the natural shade of your teeth. We will also remove all traces of decay, so long as the decay is not too serious. Consult your dentist if you feel like your old fillings need replacement.
Our dental team at All Smiles Dental Care uses a compound material that is strong and can withstand the natural forces of repeated biting and chewing. We will then apply a sealant so you won’t even feel, notice, or taste the material. With Dr. Ashish Deved’s dexterity and the use of cutting-edge technology, the material will be firmly bonded into your tooth so you won’t feel any sensitivity or discomfort.
The treatment is quick and straightforward and requires less tooth preparation, so you don’t need to worry about sitting in the dentist chair for long hours. As soon as you leave the practice, your white dental fillings will reach their full strength so you can chew and bite normally again.
Never ignore even just the subtlest hint of tooth decay. For whiter, brighter smiles, contact All Smiles Dental Care today and we will gladly discuss a treatment option for you.
Arrange a Consultation
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
Dr Ash - Medical Background
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on cosmetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
FEE GUIDE FOR WHITE FILLING TREATMENT
* treatment costs vary according to the complexity and upon an individual case by case basis.