Porcelain Veneers In Bromley
Porcelain Veneers Bromley
Crooked, twisted and miss-aligned teeth can have such an effect on your self esteem, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy, and because they are very thin and are held in place by a special strong bond (rather like super-glue) very little preparation of the tooth is needed. They are a quick and easy way to give yourself a smile makeover.
- =An impression is taken of the tooth that needs restoring.
- =A crown is made in the dental laboratory to fit the tooth precisely and match the neighbouring teeth.
- =The tooth is then prepared and the crown fitted securely on top.
What Happens If I Want Veneers?
Your dentist will gather all the data needed to make your veneers, thoroughly examining your teeth and gums and taking photographs and x-rays as necessary. They will also make casts of your teeth to help with planning your veneers.
The colour of your veneers will be carefully matched to the natural colour of your teeth, giving a realistic appearance.
Using specially-designed software, combined with the casts of your teeth and your photographs and x-rays, you will then see a realistic mock-up of your smile on the computer. Only when you are happy with the results will your teeth be prepared for veneers.
Before your final veneers are fitted, some temporary veneers will be attached. Your dentist will take more photographs and you will be able to check you’re completely happy with how the veneers look and feel before your permanent veneers are fitted.
Before and After
- ZStrength and durability – Porcelain veneers are made from a strong, durable material, you can continue to enjoy your favourite foods without worry.
- ZLong-lasting solution – Veneers can last as long as 10 to 15 years, with proper upkeep.
- ZNatural-looking results – Porcelain veneers are specially made to match your natural tooth colour.
- ZCustomised for your smile – Impressions of your teeth will be sent to a laboratory so the veneers are hand-crafted to fit your individual tooth.
- ZQuick, simple procedure – Typically placement of the porcelain veneers can be complete within in two visits.
Arrange a Consultation
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
Dr Ash - Medical Background
Not just an experienced dentist, Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor.
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on cosmetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
FEE GUIDE FOR PORCELAIN VENEER TREATMENT
* treatment costs vary according to the complexity and upon an individual case by case basis.