Teeth Whitening In Bromley
TEETH WHITENING IN BROMLEY
At All Smiles we offer both home tooth whitening, using specially-made trays and whitening gel, and in-practice whitening using the Zoom teeth whitening system.
Home tooth whitening usually takes about two weeks to complete. Using the custom-made trays, you apply the gel to your teeth at night, or for a few hours during the day.
The Zoom whitening system takes an hour, after which you will leave with teeth that are dramatically brighter. During the procedure, your lips and gums are covered and a gel is applied to your teeth. A special light is positioned over your teeth to activate the gel, which gently penetrates your teeth, breaking up stains and discolouration. Whiter, brighter teeth in less than an hour!
Arrange a Consultation
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
Dr Ash - Medical Background
Not just an experienced dentist, Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (one of only twenty in the UK).
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on cosmetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
FEE GUIDE FOR WHITENING TREATMENT
* treatment costs vary according to the complexity and upon an individual case by case basis.