Dental Crowns In Bromley
TOOTH COLOURED CROWNS IN BROMLEY
Here is how it works:
- =An impression is taken of the tooth that needs restoring.
- =A crown is made in the dental laboratory to fit the tooth precisely and match the neighbouring teeth.
- =The tooth is then prepared and the crown fitted securely on top.
Crowns are also used to anchor a bridge or denture firmly in place in the mouth.
- ZStrengthens remaining tooth structure.
- ZNatural-looking restoration.
- ZFunctions like a real tooth, so you can bite and chew as usual.
Arrange a Consultation
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
Dr Ash - Medical Background
Not just an experienced dentist, Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (one of only twenty in the UK).
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on cosmetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
FEE GUIDE FOR DENTAL CROWN TREATMENT
* treatment costs vary according to the complexity and upon an individual case by case basis.
Other cosmetic treatments
Are Missing Teeth Affecting Your Confidence?
Dr Ash Can Help You
Visit Our Dedicated Website For More Information