Cfast braces Kent
Cfast braces Kent in Bromley
You may have put off orthodontic treatment in the past because you didn’t feel comfortable with the thought of wearing highly noticeable traditional metal braces for up to two years. Cfast is so discreet, thanks to the clear orthodontic brackets and tooth-coloured nickel-titanium wires, that people won’t be able to tell you’re having orthodontic treatment until they’re really close up. You see results in less time compared to conventional orthodontics because it focuses only on the ‘social six’, the front upper and lower teeth that most influence the smile.
Cfast is comfortable to wear – you may just feel some mild pressure from the wires as your teeth begin to move. You can eat and drink as usual, and it doesn’t affect your speech.
With clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires, Cfast is less noticeable and worn for only a fraction of the time compared to traditional metal braces.
Our patients love Cfast because it’s discreet, affordable, and provide faster results at twice the speed of other brace options.
Before & After Cfast braces Kent
Watch How Cfast Works
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Free consultations on cosmetic treatments
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For Cfast braces Kent Treatment
|Metal Fixed Braces||from £3000|
|Clear Fixed Braces||£3500|
|C-fast braces||from £2900|
|Fixed bonded retainers||from £295|
|Removable retainers||from £300|
of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health