Facial aesthetics in Bromley
What is Botox?
Botox in Bromley is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure due it being clinically safe to use, and it’s amazing effects on ageing skin. If you are bothered by your wrinkles and fine lines, especially those around the forehead, eyes, and nose areas, then this could be the perfect solution for you. The treatment firms these indents in the skin to look smoother; this can provide a much more youthful look to your complexion.
Botox can treat:
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Dimpled chin
Although Botox is primarily used to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, it also helps to treat excess sweating, migraines, and any facial twitches. The way it treats these issues is by blocking the signals sent between the nerve and muscles, causing a change to the skin.
- Treatment by Dr Ash, who is a qualified dentist and a doctor
- Botox is clinically proven to be safe for use
- The most popular anti-ageing treatment
- It can provide natural looking aesthetic results, but also help other problems
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
The price of dermal fillers?The cost of dermal fillers depends on the amount of fillers used. We only use high quality Dermal Fillers at our practice in Bromley. Please refer to the price guide below. If you are not sure how much treatment is suitable then please book a consultation to discuss your options. Lip Enhancement and Augmentation with dermal fillers can cost £300 for up to 1 ml of injectable treatment. And advanced treatments such as the tear trough, periocular area and temple volumisation, can cost from £500.
|Restylane 1 syringe 1ml||£310|
|Restylane 1 syringe 2ml||£520|
|Endoret PRGF Facial U225 Meso Injector||£500|