Teeth Straightening In Bromley
Crooked, twisted and miss-aligned teeth can have such an effect on your self esteem, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Traditional fixed braces are not usually aesthetically pleasing as it can be obvious that you have braces on. But the team at All Smiles Dental can offer you an option called Invisalign; the latest technology in discreet adult orthodontic treatment.
How do Invisalign Braces work
Invisalign works in a similar manner to conventional braces, by correcting the position of gapped, crooked or flared teeth.
The biggest advantage with this treatment is, unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses a series of discreet, removable, aligners or trays made from clear plastic, that are worn over the teeth rather than being fixed to the teeth.
Each one is designed to gently put pressure on the teeth to move into a certain position before the subsequent aligner can be worn. Gradually over time, and a whole series of aligners later, your teeth become straighter.
Our retainers are custom made and 30% stronger than other retainers.
WE OFFER THE FULL RANGE OF INVISALIGN TREATMENTS
Arrange a Consultation
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on aesthetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
FEE GUIDE FOR TEETH STRAIGHTENING
* treatment costs vary according to the complexity and upon an individual case by case basis.
DENTAL TREATMENTS FOR TEETH STRAIGHTENING
Is Your Smile Affecting Your Confidence?
We Can Help You
Find out how All Smiles can help restore your confidence and give you the smile you’ve always wanted.